Thursday, October 27, 2016

Back after a rough year!

Hi everyone, its been almost a year since I posted last and updated my Painting Blog. It has been a rough year with my wife falling ill then Breaking her leg. She has been out of work for a while so that means more work hours for me to keep us afloat.
I have been building models and painting as much as I can with what time I have had. Hopefully I can start updating this blog more frequently. Until next time here are a few pictures of some models I have painted this week and before.



Pulp City Team Alliance Kickstarter models.



Marvel Universe Miniatures game, The X-men Starter Set



Finally finished my Pandora crew starter set for Malifaux





Malifaux Waldgeist




Malifaux Guild The Torch and the Blade starter set



Malifaux Terror Tots




Malifaux Teddy !!

No comments:

Post a Comment